Friday, February 20, 2009

Today's Medicine: Magickal Moments

There is something quite gratifying about using uber clippers of doom to cut off dead hydrangea flowers. Nothing symbolic there at all, no. *whack whack* Clearing out the dead wood, making room to grow and all that.

As I drove north to take Creamsicle to the vet today, I looked over at the water processing plant in North Everett. The water was so still that the mountains were almost perfectly mirrored within it. And it made me think about finding beauty in the the most icky parts of my life. The Universe has a weird sense of timing sometimes.

I live at a busy cross road. Our home is right on the south-west corner. Today I was puttering around in my office when I heard tires screeching and the resounding whack/crunch of two vehicles hitting one another. Everyone was fine though their cars were not and it was sorted out in a little over an hour. I checked in on them, called the cops and then continued with my yard work. I stopped to wonder how many soul bits have gone astray during accidents on that street corner, which prompted me to call in the guides and guardians of those people to help in the best way/for best out come during this time. I also felt called to invite those missing soul bits to find refuge in the land that I live with if need be, also keeping "for the highest good off all" firmly in mind. I feel a sense of some cross road work coming my way, which will be "interesting" in what I hope is not the Chinese way.

No comments:

Post a Comment