Friday, May 1, 2009

Blessed Beltane!





Two things taken from Celtic Devotional: Daily Prayers and Blessings by Caitlin Matthews

Song of Beltane

I am the calm,

I am the quickening,

I am the intoxication and the force,

I am the silence,

I am the singer,

I am the stallion galloping to its source.

I am the bright pavilion and the feasting, I

am the wedding couple and the bed,

I am the morning chorus and the heartbeat,

I am the goal to which all paths are led.




May the blessing of the Flower Bride,

and the Groom of Gladness attend me.

Married to the morning, wed to the sun's circuit,

I take my course this day.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Beltane Sweetie... I have a new blog that you might be interested in... http://tanastreasures.blogspot.com/

    See you there!

    ReplyDelete